If you are looking for custom-private ground transportation in Merida and the Yucatan Peninsula, you have found the right place. Our experienced drivers will assist you during your day trip. They are familiar with our roads, archaeological sites time tables, hiring guides,suggesting places for lunch and shops for buying handcrafts, etc.
We offer reliable and flexible private driving services in the Yucatan Peninsula
Why hire us?
- A large number of visitors do not wish to drive in a foreign country, particularly if they are unfamiliar with the language. It is true that the Yucatan is a rather safe part of the country in which you can drive around on your own and will hardly get into any trouble. However, we do lack adequate road signs at some locations and more often than not, you can spend unnecessary time figuring out a wrong turn or misunderstood directions.
- After spending time exploring an archaeological site or swimming in a cenote, you can relax and take a short nap while your driver takes you to your next destination. Want to have an extra beer or two during your meal ? Yes can do, you will not be driving !
- Traveling with your pet ? Not a problem, well behaved pets are welcome.
- We also cater to visitors that travel to Merida on business. From pick up/return at the airport, to meetings across town in offices, factories or hotels, our drivers provide peace of mind.
- Couples getting married as well as friends and family attending the wedding also request our services. Most of the magnificent haciendas in the Yucatan are located relatively closed to Merida and require specialized transportation for guests spending the night at different locations. If your wedding is a big event, we can provide transportation in first class coaches. If your wedding is more intimate, our smaller vans can help you shuttle your family and friends back and forth.
- Cruise passengers calling the port city of Progreso also find our day trips a value proposal, compared to the steep prices the cruise company charges. Since Progreso is a small and sleepy fishing village, it is a good opportunity to visit Merida and Dzibilchaltun or the dazzling archaeological site of Uxmal.